1. Multifunction - Can measure AC DC voltage, DC current, resistance, diode, hFE, continuity and square wave output.
2. Portable design - It's small and can be put into pocket, easy to carry.
3. Wide range of applications - It's a perfect tool for the laboratory, factory and home.
4. Clear to read - With large LCD display, convenient to read data.
5. More advantages - Low battery indication, continuity buzzer and overload protection.
1. This DT-832 is a handheld mini digital multimeter, high reliability and portability, a perfect tool for the laboratory, factory and home.
2. It can measure AC DC voltage, DC current, resistance, diode, hFE, continuity and square wave output.
3. Moreover, more advantages such as low battery indication, continuity buzzer and overload protection.
Model - DT-832
Display Counts - 1999
Diode Test - Yes
hFE Test - Yes
Continuity buzzer - Yes
Square wave output - Yes
Low battery indication - Yes
Auto polarity display - Yes
Overload Protection - Yes
DC Voltage - 200mV, 2V, 20V, 200V, 1000V
AC Voltage - 200V, 750V
DC Current - 2000uA, 20mA, 200mA, 10A
Resistance - 200Ω, 2KΩ, 20KΩ, 200KΩ, 2000KΩ
Power - 9V battery (Not included)
Product Size - 125 X 70 X 25mm
Product Net Weight - 109g
Used only a few times, in fantastic condition.
UPDATE: Many thanks to all who contacted me earlier. I feel it would be easier if I answer the most frequent questions here, PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING ME:
Q: Is it still available?
A: If you can see this ad online then yes, it is available. I will take the ad down immediately once sold.
Q: What is the best price?
A: The number of enquiries I received suggests it will sell for the asking price. So the best price is exactly as advertised I am afraid. However I will give you a 10% discount if you buy and collect within 48 hours since this ad has been published.
Q: I would like to make you an offer.
A: Thank you but please don't - I will not be able to repond due to overwhelming number of such offers. I'd rather wait just a bit longer for someone prepared to pay the full price.
Q: Is it really as described, no issues, etc?
A: I described it in good faith and clear conscience. I do not sell anything I would not be happy to receive myself.
Q: Can you make more photographs?
A: I am afraid I cannot.
Q: Where are you based? Is parking free on your street?
A: Collection from Ealing, London, W7. Yes, there is free parking
Q: Can you send it by post or courier?
A: I can if you are prepared to pay for delivery.
Please always give me a call before you start your way.